- Those precious few followers of my blog know that I regularly go to only a handful of restaurants. Consequently, I know the corkage policies of only those establishments.
- In some restaurants I frequent, I'm not really sure if my (and my regular group's) not being charged corkage is due to our being somewhat regular customers or if it is a policy they maintain for all customers.
- Lolodad's (Main) - No corkage
- Pepato - No corkage (maybe just for regulars)
- Mamou - No corkage
- Je Suis Gourmand - P250 per bottle
- Caruso's - P300 per bottle
- Elbert's Steak Room - P500 per bottle
- La Tienda - p500 per bottle
- La Régalade - P500 per bottle
- Antonio's Fine Dining - P550 per bottle
- L'Opera - P750 per bottle
- Sala Fine Dining - P750 per bottle
- Sala Bistro - P750 per bottle
- People's Palace - P750 per bottle
- Aubergine - P750 per bottle
- CAV - P750 per bottle
- CiÇou - P1000 per bottle, waived during monthly special menus and promos
- Old Manila* - P1500 per bottle
- Tivoli* - P1500 per bottle
*These establishments, among others, have special arrangements with the International Wine & Food Society whereby the members thereof are extended certain courtesies.
Some of these restaurants discount or even waive their corkage - mostly for regular customers - but, sometimes, others do seemingly without rhyme or reason. Thus, I do not want to mention which do discount or waive since they do not do so as a matter of general policy. Of course, it is natural that regulars are extended special courtesies.
Hope that helps.